Hidden Valley Gardens and Self-catering Accommodation
at Treesmill (nr Fowey) in Cornwall
Welcome to Hidden Valley Gardens,
an intimate award-winning three acre garden
and specialist plant nursery, nestled in a secluded hidden valley.
Award winning Garden & RHS Partner Garden : three acres of Gardens and specialist plant nursery
THE GARDEN IS NOW OPEN.
Booking is not required. There are special Covid 19 Regulations for your safety, other visitors and the garden staff.
- Open dates: Daily from: 20th March – 15th October, 10 to 6. (on Tues. or Weds. some maintenance may take place)
- Adult entry is £5. Children free. Dogs on short lead allowed. Tea room closed, so bring your own refreshments. Toilet open.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Highly rated Self Catering Accommodation in a separate building called the “Garden Studio”.
- Romantic and garden setting for two.
- Ring direct for enquiry or booking: 07966 230222 or 01208 873225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday to Friday bookings only in main season for easier journey to Cornwall. Part weeks (4 or 5 nights) available early and late season
- For Details, click on Accommodation and then Availability on bottom of page
- FULL REFUND (or change of date) if booking needs to be cancelled because of any issue associated with Covid
The Garden has many themes including a Mediterranean area, colourful herbaceous and cottage garden beds, a ‘hot’ border, pond garden, Japanese area and an iris garden, plus potager, Fairy Well, fruit area and fernery. Witness the scorching colours of the dahlia, crocosmia, clematis and agapanthus collection beds. Garden featured to RHS magazine “The Garden”. RHS Partner Garden
The house is a beautiful barn conversion and the additional building, the Garden Studio, offers highly rated comfortable accommodation (see above link to Self Catering Accommodation). Our address is Hidden Valley Gardens, Treesmill, Par, Cornwall PL24 2TU.
Tricia and Peter Howard.