Hidden Valley Gardens and Self Catering Accommodation
at Treesmill (nr Fowey) in Cornwall
Welcome to Hidden Valley Gardens, an intimate award-winning three acre garden
and specialist plant nursery, nestled in a secluded hidden valley.
Award winning Garden : three acres of Gardens and specialist plant nursery
- Open dates: Daily from: 20th March – 15th October 10.00am – 6.00 pm (except Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
- Group Visits: Available by appointment including evenings.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Highly rated Self Catering Accommodation in a separate building called the “Garden Studio”.
- Romantic setting for two.
- Ring 01208 873225 or email email@example.com for enquiry or direct booking
The Garden has many themes including a Mediterranean area, colourful herbaceous and cottage garden beds, a ‘hot’ border, pond garden, Japanese area and an iris garden, plus potager, Fairy Well, fruit area and fernery. Witness the scorching colours of the dahlia, crocosmia, clematis and agapanthus collection beds. Garden featured to RHS magazine “The Garden”.
The house is a beautiful barn conversion and the additional building, the Garden Studio, offers highly rated comfortable accommodation (see above link to Self Catering Accommodation).