Hidden Valley Gardens and Self-catering Accommodation
at Treesmill (nr Fowey) in Cornwall
Welcome to Hidden Valley Gardens,
an intimate award-winning three acre garden
and specialist plant nursery, nestled in a secluded hidden valley.
Award winning Garden & RHS Partner Garden : three acres of Gardens and specialist plant nursery
- Open dates: Daily from: 20th March – 15th October, 10 to 6. (AND from 2020 we are open Tuesdays and Wednesdays, however these are maintenance days and the Garden may be less peaceful with some restrictions – best to come in the mornings on these days).
- Snowdrop openings in February 2020 – text after 2nd Feb for special opening details.
- Group Visits: Available by appointment including evenings (Also ring early February for Snowdrop appointments).
Self Catering Accommodation
- Highly rated Self Catering Accommodation in a separate building called the “Garden Studio”.
- Romantic and garden setting for two.
- Ring direct for enquiry or booking: 07966 230222 or 01208 873225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday to Friday bookings only in main season for easier journey to Cornwall in the Summer. Part weeks (4 or 5 nights) available early and late season
- For Details, click on Accommodation and then Availability on bottom of page
The Garden has many themes including a Mediterranean area, colourful herbaceous and cottage garden beds, a ‘hot’ border, pond garden, Japanese area and an iris garden, plus potager, Fairy Well, fruit area and fernery. Witness the scorching colours of the dahlia, crocosmia, clematis and agapanthus collection beds. Garden featured to RHS magazine “The Garden”. RHS Partner Garden
The house is a beautiful barn conversion and the additional building, the Garden Studio, offers highly rated comfortable accommodation (see above link to Self Catering Accommodation). Our address is Hidden Valley Gardens, Treesmill, Par, Cornwall PL24 2TU.
Tricia and Peter Howard.